What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for school items such as trips, clubs, books, school concert tickets, Wrap Around Care and Pre-School
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- You never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
To create a new account, you will need to have the account activation letter provided by your school to hand. You will also need to be able to access your email as your email address will become your new username and is used for the verification process.
If you have lost your activation letter or not yet received it, please contact your school.
Please note, if you have previously had a ParentPay account you should attempt to login to this account and follow the add a child process, rather than creating a new one.
- Navigate to parentpay.com
- Select Login at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the username and password (activation codes) provided in your account activation letter and select Login.
- Complete the activation as detailed on the screen.
You can now log in to your account.